UltimateTeamUK offers advice regarding all aspects of FIFA Ultimate Team! You can check back through our archives for FUT 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 news, we go back a long time!

Dylan Cuomo

I am shopping around for some Christmas presents. I am particularly keen on Blocked Beauty Chemise from Peaches and Screams Lingerie Boutique . I saw you mention this shop on your site somewhere and was wondering whether you have used them before?

Marty Jimerez

Does anyone know the deadline for Barnes Harrild & Dyer Training Contract Application? Here’s ho-ho-hoping you have a very Merry Christmas

Stephens Scown LLP Training Contract Application

We are currently recruiting for document review assistant to join us at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP ?? Anyone interested please submit your cv and covering letter via https://legalcityjobs.com/

K&L Gates Training Contract Application

We have a vacancy for digital marketing specialist to join our team at Millar McCall Wylie LLP ?? Anyone with experience please send us your CV and cover letter via https://latestlawyerjobs.com/

Cynthia Legore

Despite a lot of searching I cannot seem to find the deadline for Higgs & Sons graduate vac schemes? Some students on the latestlawjobs.com website told me I may find some lawyers here. Ta!

Tony Coombes

Hi guys, I enjoy composing my synthwave music and recently I bumped into a very topical issue, namely how cryptocurrency is going to transform the music industry. I have decided to put together an article on the subject as I would like to inform the musicians and public at large just how cryptocurrencies can be a gamechanger in this field. I would like to donate this article to you for publication on your blog. I have saved the article in my Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xX35t28GlE6wDomFAEvsPc1PqN3fp8ka?usp=sharing I did not have the time to find any images so I would be grateful if you could find and add some. I have also added a little blurb about myself. I hope you and your readers will enjoy reading my article. Have an awesome day! Regards, Tony