UltimateTeamUK offers advice regarding all aspects of FIFA Ultimate Team! You can check back through our archives for FUT 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 news, we go back a long time!

Daryll

I have logged into my Ea Origin acount, I’ve verified my codes yet I am unable to gain access to the web app. I’ve also had EA access for over a month if that means anything. When I click the official web app link it just takes me to a page about EA companion and that’s it. Please help?

M De Bock

I get that error message about not being picked. What’s this all about and what to do?

Christopher Piggott

Just have the fut Web app loading screen. What to do?

Mario Montes

it is not sending me the verification email. Tried resending like 10 times

martinero

Tried to login ….
    “Sorry you were not invited to participate in early web start in FUT 17. (…) bla bla bla”
    I’m a FIFA user since FIFA 14….
    Nice start.

Koppa

I have played fifa 16 all year and yet it still isnt letting me on the market. I have played plenty of games on fut 16. Can anyone help?

Koppa

Not letting me on the FUT 17web app market that is

Quinn

i am the same i have played over 200 games in FUT Ultimate team yet it will not allow me to use the transfer market

Crlarsen

Did anyone get the web app to load in Chrome? When I access it through explorer, I currently get a “Our servers are temporarily down”, but when I access it through chrome, I just see the background. What settings could be doing this?

hotrodxlr8r

im in im in yay!!!

Spun FC

There is script that Chrome defaults will not allow to load. You should Unblock All when at the splash page, or switch to firefox etc, and Allow All. Web-App works fine. Markets are up!

Jac

Can someone tell me when i can get my account from ps3 to ps4? It is my first year that i have the ps4. So i want my account to the ps4. Thanks

justin

Can someone please tell me how to switch my web app account from ps4 to xbox one because both of them are linked to the same origin account

Paul

Click on the button with the person in in right next to your amound of fifa points, then on the right of the pop up you can select it under ‘SELECT A PERSONA’

1. 11.1.1

justin

It does not show the person there on fifa 17 web app

Paul Siddons

Can anyone help me… I’m trying to get onto the companion app but it keeps saying its unavailable with ea access and i need to log on my xbox and buy the game which i brought months ago.

Dean

can someone help me. When i click on the web app on my laptop the background comes up but not the app itself. It is fine on my normal p.c

Mikel

update your Adobe Flash Player, and if you have try changing browser

John

Hi I’ve been an ea member for the last few years on ps consoles but now this year I’ve made the move to Xbox is there anyway I can make a web account as last year I played Fifa 16 on my ps4 but in September I purchased an Xbox 1 ? Can someone help me please

Lee James Finlan

I’m getting onto the FIFA 17 companion app on my iPhone fine and into my fut fine. But when I try to do any transfers there is a block on them and it’s says I’m unable to access the transfer market etc with a padlock on it and says use fut transfer market on my Xbox one console which I have but still can’t access it on my phone ? Help!

Simon

I transfer the fifa points from 16 to 17 ( fot the first time i open the game ) and then i bought more fifa points in fifa 16 , how can i transfer them again to fifa 17 ?!?!?!?
    Please help 🙁 …

dave kilmartin

hi Can anyone help. my son is trying to log on to the FUT 17 web app but it says he doesn’t have access to the early web start – he has fifa 17 on his console, plays ultimate team so I’m wondering what the problem could be. Any help much appreciated. Thanks