Drewben

While I can’t argue against the logic behind your upgrade predictions, and I feel they’re almost all warranted, I think you’ve been a bit too generous with the overall ratings as well as the card stats given EA’s history of handing out comparatively modest and conservative winter upgrades in FIFA’s past. That being said, however, if EA were to release upgrades of this magnitude I don’t think anyone would complain 🙂

Sedeshtra Pillay

That’s a valid point! I tend to be overly generous with my predictions – it’s a force of habit! Plus, there’s hardly any fun being a prude when it comes to FUT 🙂 Cheers!

1. 1.1.1

Drewben

What are you’re thoughts on Coutinho, De Bruyne, Thiago Alcantara? Worthy of upgrades in your opinion?

1. 1.1.1.1

Sedeshtra Pillay

Coutinho is already 84. He’s had crackers against Chelsea and City no doubt. However, I think it’s more short term than consistent form. Will most likely receive a boost in FIFA17. De Bruyne is 86. That’s really high considering how young he is. Same goes for Coutinho now that I think about it. While he’s been productive, I don’t think he’s done enough to warrant an upgrade. Thiago is absolute class. He’s out for a little bit (what a pity) which may hamper his chances of getting any goals or assists. I think he’ll remain on 83.

Sedeshtra Pillay

Kyle

Possibly Özil? Leading assists in BPL. Overall solid performances for club and country. Arguably Arsenal’s most important player. Still have a couple months, but would like feedback!

Kyle

Max

Alexis Sanchez? He deserves an 88 card in my opinion

Fred

doing a part 3??

Ben

When do they come out on the game?

Barca420

Javier Hernandez for sure has to be included… How the hell can you ignore him???

Barca420

Juan

How sure are you that Hulk will get upgraded? Because I have in 86 inform and I would mind him getting a 88

ndv

DYBALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wez

COUTINHO well deserves a upgrade been the most consistent in the premier league along with ozil

Aelan

Nice bullsh1t, no one wants de gea to be in madrid or queue outside the store for his jersey. Dumb sh1t writer go get a life on your work