You’ll be happy to know that sometime this week, there will be an update to the Ultimate Team Web App. We especially like the ability to Re-List all previously unsold items! However in order for EA to facilitate these updates you should expect a little Web App down time…
UPDATE: The Web App update is now live!
Below are the main improvements you can expect, as listed on the EA forums;
1. Added the ability to Re-List all previously unsold Items.
2. Added the ability to find all similar Items when searching the Transfer Market (ex. Find All Messi’s)
3. Applying Consumables is now a two-step process, but prevents Consumables from accidentally being applied.
4. Items are automatically added to the Transfer Targets section when attempting to Buy Now with Items in the Unassigned Pile
5. Changes to Squads are automatically saved when leaving the Active Squad screen. Users still have the option to save manually.
6. Chemistry Style icons now appear when comparing players on the Active Squad screen
7. Unique colours for the pack opening animation (Bronze, Silver, and Gold).
8. Changed the fonts app wide to match FUT Console
What updates are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments section below!