UltimateTeamUK offers advice regarding all aspects of FIFA Ultimate Team! You can check back through our archives for FUT 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 news, we go back a long time!

esso

can’t see the writing

All fixed now esso, thanks for the feedback.

Arkar

yeah! me too! i can’t see sentences! so i click “Ctrl+A” and now i can see sentence! he he!

babydill

dear ea could u please make the game freeze more because it seems like it purposely freezes so i dont win division titles too comfortably , i mean youve stolen about 50 points from me in seasons and its really fcked up, it really makes me want to punch a baby, your bullshit handicap game should be destroyed

babydill

i loose games i won thanks to fifas brilliant make your console freeze handicap system, wait a minute fifa so your telling me if i was a level 1 and not level 90 that i would win with ease, what a shocker

babydill

100 perecent truthful reflection of single player seasons (not fut). I try maybe 4 games and it freezes as soon as i score in everyone of them but at least it didnt give me a loss it would in fut. OK so the one game it doesnt freeze i get a red card for touching a player with my hand(honestly most absurd straight red ive ever seen in game) and he ends up with a draw but i quit in the 90th because i know the game worked handicap magic to fuck me and im 100 percent positive it fixed a draw and thats not fair.

babydill

i find it ironic that it has froze in every season just enough to give me the chance to win the tittle with my last game of the season and its done this in every season right on cue