UltimateTeamUK offers advice regarding all aspects of FIFA Ultimate Team! You can check back through our archives for FUT 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 news, we go back a long time!

Plasher

Was this on PS3 too?

Max

The shadow CS is on the PC for around 1.5k. Try that, the normal price is minimum 5k!

Plasher

Got loads of hunters for 1k 🙂 they where 6k two days ago…hope they rise

Plasher

195 Hunters for 1k each…time to let them sit there for a while

Otto Azurdia

I have almost as much as you bought I just bought them for 500 each..

Kris

Ive just bought a chemistry style, went to apply it, and it has gave me two (on web app -xbox)

lj_mtz

Can you be more specific?? I did that and nothing happened 🙁

Marc

Just bought about 18 hunters which took about 15 minutes!! My wrist hurts 🙁 hahaa!

Remi

I bought some but I only got 1x not anything extra?

Benjani815

i’ve just done 30k on this, hope it works out lol

lj_mtz

There are a lot of 1k Hunter cards now, I hope the price doesn’t drop in the future because of these, i spent 20k in this cards, hope is worth it :/

punkfusion92

honestly I think they wont sell for the old 6-7k but more closer too 4-5k in a month, when the market recovers. btw, they are selling at 500 now

weeeeee

do you need to apply it to get the extra 1 or 2 chemistry consumables?

lj_mtz

Aparently they fixed the glitch, just buy the chem style cards and wait a few days until there are few in the market, now sell them at a high price 🙂

lj_mtz

The glitch still works!!

wes

i have over 400

Baz Khan

What about the PS3? or is it fixed now?

Otto Azurdia

I just bought over 30K hope it’s worth it, hope it all plans out in the end..

Kevin

EA has said they will ban Major abusers… So you’re fucked man.

1. 14.1.1

Otto Azurdia

Good thing it wasn’t with my main account 😉 I used one of my trading accounts

2. 14.1.2

yyysys

I bought 100k worth tripled my coins and no ban ea don’t give a shit

Markh510

Seems like a lot of people may be frustrated when the thousands of hunter cards that have been invested in never recover their price.
    I think that with all of the people that seem to have bought hundreds of only this one chem style will mean that there will always be too many on the market and it will never recover it’s original price, time will tell if it will recover at all…

punkfusion92

i doubt it would recover to the 6-7k range but its already nearing the 3k buy now price. Expect it to go up as long as people use it. Ill start selling myne in a couple of weeks. Yesterday, the cards were selling at 500 and thats when i started to buy a fair few

PeriDonBazV8

My thought’s exactly, 2 many on the market = less intrest….

C10HUN

The glitch does not work for me, tried it on Web App, and Ps3 as well. No extra card for BIN nor winning the bid…

Afroz

923 hunters lol. I’m in the money

18. Pingback: FUT 14 - Easy Coin Making Method (Player Chemistry Styles Guide) - FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

nonya bizness

too bad i’m not poor and will just buy packs to make my coins…all you cheap bastards trying to make a few hundred coins or price fixing a card are pathetic.

PeriDonBazV8

Blow me, u cheating scum 😀

Chris