UltimateTeamUK offers advice regarding all aspects of FIFA Ultimate Team! You can check back through our archives for FUT 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 news, we go back a long time!

1. Pingback: FUT 14 Squad Builder Guide - FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Glad we could help Matt! Stay tuned for plenty more exclusive FUT coin making tips!

Dowgle

One other way to earn fast coins is with injury cards. Players are very impatient if they need a player healed asap and will pay over the odds, so try to pick up bargain healing cards using the 59th minute method, then ramp the buy it now up on them for quick profit.

anonymous

I am doing the first step but can’t sell any of the fitness cards for 200. Help.

You may have more difficulty than usual selling these cards for 200 Buy Now due to the amount of packs currently being opened during UK FIFA release (flooding the market with these types of cards). It should become easier to sell the cards for 200 soon – FUTers are always going to want these cards and most will pay the cheapest Buy Now price of 200. Hope this helps.

Abs

When is happy hour in Australia FIFA 14

sam

made a few ‘investments’ on ramos for 80k, buffon for 20k and vidic for 30k on PS3 will they go up or should i sell up now? can you email a reply to sambam_10@hotmail.com please 🙂

Qzvu

I can’t find any Aaron Ramsey’s on the market for 500 buy now price, is there any other players I could try and sell or just put up the price, the lowest buy now I could find is 700

lj_mtz

I got normal Marco Reus from a pack, and can’t decide if I should sell him or keep it, help! You think his price is going to drop down??

Alex Georgiou

keep him i bought him for 78k a week ago and hes gone up to 103k on xbox sell him this weekend probably

Alex Georgiou

100k method ..do you buy a player towards the end of the totw ? and when do you sell them ?

Alex Georgiou

and from that week or the one before it..

Dave

I bought 2 normal lukakus and an IF bains to make a profit on this week but both have gone down in price?!

Hi Dave, if you bought and sold Lukaku at the right time you would have made a lot of coins! Please read this post – https://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2013/10/fut-14-coin-making-investing-player-performances/

Leom

Sell FUT 14 coins (PC)
    Skype: LeomOdUa Leo

bAzzz

Ok I NEED help, ive been buying gold TEAM fitness cards for 750 then selling for 1100, it has been working however now at 10/5/2013 2:19am they are buy now 750!! what do I do?all my money is on all of them should I wait to sell them or wont I make profit anyway anyhow? please help im never trading with this method again haha

Craig Morton

wager on xbox? addd me craigmorton98

Ammin

gday, great advice, I have around 450k but I do not know where to start with trading, with IF’s should I look to hold for a few weeks or? Im really clueless at the moment

Hi Ammin, we recommend using the investing in player performances coin making method and buying up a lot of one player! Timing the buying / selling right though is key to making A LOT of coins! Please read our guide here to know what type of players to invest in: https://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2013/10/fut-14-coin-making-investing-player-performances/ … Townsend, Januzaj and Lukaku are recent examples of players who have fluctuated hugely in price due to performing well in real-life.

Matthias Møller

I tried the tip, to buy a normal Rvp just after he got on the TOTW. Thursday he went down 100k value or something like that?

Matthias Møller

I bought Rvp normal, just after the TOTW was released wednesday, as you recommended to do in the 10.000-25.000 trading tip. The next day his value had gone down about 100k?!

Hi Matthias, in the method we recommended picking up potential TOTW players as early as possible as 3pm UK is usually when they are near their peak. Please read our investing in player performances guide: https://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2013/10/fut-14-coin-making-investing-player-performances/. Hope this helps.

Andrew

Should I continually sell my team to make profit or just accumulate players

Hi Andrew, your players will fluctuate depending on how well they perform in real-life and the time of year etc. We recommend selling before the January 2014 market crash (when TOTY is released). Also please read our investing in player performances guide so you can understand when the best time to sell some of your players is: https://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2013/10/fut-14-coin-making-investing-player-performances/. Hope this helps.

richard simpson

personally I’m terrible at trading and want to make some coins I got about 20k what’s the best method to start on?

Hi Richard,
      Other than investing in player performances, the easiest method to begin with would be Mass Bidding on players worth around 500 coins. Check out this guide: https://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2013/10/fut-14-mass-bidding-coin-making-method-guide/ – Hope this helps!

Brad Holroyd

Wow, great guide. I’m going to have to read over this again. I want to learn more about investing in players, and I think your guides will be perfect for me.

I made my own collection of tips rather than guides like this, hopefully I can help some people out too: http://gameguidefaq.blogspot.ca/2013/10/fifa-14-ultimate-team-coin-making-tips.html

Thanks Brad, glad we could help! We will be releasing plenty more guides and coin making tips so stay tuned.

9googoobash

In on my kindle fire hd (tablet) and I have fifa 14. Will Aaron Ramsey be on there?

John

will there me a market crash when the xbox one releases bc of release of legend players in packs? or will it not crash till christmas specials?

john

will there be a market crash when xbox one is released due to the legends? also will players like bale neymar messi ronoaldo ibra go down bc of legends??

oldred

ps3 oldredfifa

Guest

FIFA 14 coins is now very popular and the trading guide of FIFA coins is really informative. thanks for sharing this concept.

adame sjis

found fifa14 youtube with big code ,love fifa14 very much https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jc1uqRJlW4&feature=youtu.be

jove