UltimateTeamUK offers advice regarding all aspects of FIFA Ultimate Team! You can check back through our archives for FUT 16, 15, 14, 13 and 12 news, we go back a long time!

Jovanny009

How Do we buy fifa point when the web app is released?

It’s currently unconfirmed as to how many packs you’ll receive when accessing the FUT 14 Web App (if you’re eligible for early access). However fans which have played FUT longer will receive more packs! We’ll let you know whether packs can be purchased during the early access stage once confirmed by EA.

1. 1.1.1

Connor112233

you probably wont know but im having trouble accessing the web apps because it says my email and password are invalid but when i go on fifa or the web app and press update email after i do it, it says sorry try again later and its been saying that for two years now

2. 1.1.2

oli

why does it say to me that i have to pre order the game to use ze web app

Ahad

How does one make coins (to open packs) if we are trying to save high-rated players to sell for when the game releases?

We’ll keep you updated on the best way when more details are released! If you were to get a high rated player then you’ll be in very good shape for when FIFA 14 is released!

1. 2.1.1

?????

can you tell me the best way to trade

Birkirgutten

Hello. If i have season from last year. I bought it 27september last year. Does that mean i dont have to buy a new season ticket to download early release? thx 🙂

Dave Bell

apparently season ticket has been scrapped

1. 3.1.1.1

Dave Bell

not sure but from what I’ve read early access will be available to previous ST holders from 15th Sept

1. 3.1.1.1.1

Birkirgutten

Thx for the info 🙂

2. 3.1.1.1.2

Morksy

Dave, I think you’re getting mixed up between early access to the game and early access to the web app. Season tickets are needed to gain early access to the FIFA 14 ‘Game’ not Web App (on 24 Sept). Season tickets are still around, online passes for games have been scrapped by EA as of May 2013.

4. Pingback: FIFA 14 News |

tommy dson

How do you open packs when you start with no coins ?

andrew

you get free packs from previous fifa’s

Stallion3656

Will Fut13 coins or cards be carried over to Fut 14 this year? Also are there any plans to have Legends on the PS4?

Marcek77

no and no …

matty

so can you buy packs with early access and do you need st to get early access?

8. Pingback: FUT 14 Web App - Closure Update - FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

9. Pingback: FUT 14 Web App Now Live! - FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Matthew Ball.

How is there 1000’s of coins already in circulation , if there’s no access to fifa points for packs. Your thoughts please as some of the tsellers have been listed as microsoft

Hi Matthew, Don’t forget about daily gifts and that some people have got lucky in packs!

1. 7.1.1

Matthew Ball.

10k gifts never seen them, its looking like people are going to get banned like last year when coin websites were used. Got to be this , the most I’ve ever got is 4k in a pack back in fifa 12. Even if I quicksold all my players still wouldn’t add up to some of the bids I’ve seen 25k bids, come-on.

1. 7.1.1.1

Morksy

Some people are obviously very good at trading in UT. There’s thousands of ways to make coins in this game, lots of opportunities to make coins during early access and get a headstart on everyone else. You also need to remember that VIPs in the gaming industry are already playing this game and have been for a number of weeks.

1. 7.1.1.1.1

Matthew Ball.

trading is a skill that I have but its a bit unfair if there’s Early ” EARLY” access on the rest of us. The day the web app was a couple of hours old when I was seeing ridiculous bids , so don’t buy your comment fully if I’m honest.

James

I have Ashley Cole who currently sells for around 7k. Is it worth keeping him? Will his value go up when the game starts?

oli

Why does it tell me to pre order the game to use the web app? please answere

shane

I got thiago silva how much will he go roughly after game release

14. Pingback: FUT 14 TOTW 1 (September 18th 2013) - FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Arshad Aziz

can i play fifa 13 online with a crack file ?????…. can any one find solution for me ..?pls help me guyz pls its a kind request ….

oscar

when can i get my daily gift?

Aquaay

What is the link to the web app? I tried to find it and if its on the FIFA EA website, I cant use it as it says I need to buy the game when I already have it from a different store?

josh

Why won’t the web app let me put players up 4 sale
    or allow me to change my formation?

Patrik Hodapp

Do I have to pre-order FiFA 15 in order to be able to use the web app two weeks in advance before the actual realease or is it just enougth to have a FUT team in FIFA 14 (or whatever Fifa part was there before the newer one) to start trading?